Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Looking Back Over the Semester

Drawing has been by far one of the hardest things I have ever had to learn. Something about my brain and hands do not always sync up and I get messy drawings and a lot of confusion.

I know that this is very important process to learn in the design field, and I have tons of worries about if I will ever be able to get it. I hope to press on and not lose any fighting strength.

I think one of my biggest regrets was not giving myself enough time to get all of my drawings done. I had some chances to have done better, and blew them by waiting until last minute to get them done. I have certainly learned how to better manage my time with homework.

I need to also learn to sketch more, because the more drawing I do, the better I can become. That is something I didn't do as much of as I wish. I wish I would have sketched a lot more.

I have enjoyed this class, even though I felt it kicked my ass all semester. I looked back over all of my drawings and I felt one of my best was the sections for the cube with the shape cut-outs. I worked for hours with Stephine to get them just right. With her help, she helped me create these

No comments:

Post a Comment